Processing allows a visual user interface and JAVA language in which to create geometric objects or graphic visualisations with ‘intelligence’ in the form of an algorithm or rules. It is therefore freely adaptable through its data/ script input and relationships can be embedded to create adaptable/ parametric visual output. I aim to begin exploring the capability of Processing.
- Moving a single entity over a defined field of space.
- Applying gravity and bounce to the single entity.
- A string of connected single entities within a gravity field.
- Creating new single entities from a moving entity within gravity a gravity field.
- Creating a random array of multiple entities with gravity and bounce.
- Rule based relationship and connection of multiple random entities.
- Rule based creation, death and migration of multiple random